Returns & Exchanges
We hope you love your jewellery, but should you have a reason to return your item, we are happy to help. Please follow our policy & procedures below.
You may cancel your order or return your items to us within 14 days of the date printed on your invoice. We must receive your jewellery in its original condition and box for us to then issue a full refund or exchange.
You are legally responsible if any of your returning items are lost, stolen or damaged in transit. We therefore recommend you use a secure and trackable service.
Return postage will be at the customers expense, unless there is a fault. Please read the faulty goods section if this applies.
*Please note: For hygiene reasons we regret that earrings are not returnable.
Please follow the instructions below when returning items.
• Please contact us as soon as you decide to return your item via email: email@example.com We can then email you a returns slip.
• Fill out the returns slip and specify whether you would like an exchange or refund.
• Please pack your order in its original gift box and include the filled out returns slip. If you do not have the original packaging please use a suitable alternative that will protect your item. Our returns address can be found on the returns slip.
• We advise you ask for a proof of posting receipt and use a trackable service. As set out in our policy we cannot take responsibility for items that are lost, stolen or damaged.
• Once we receive your returned item we will send you a replacement free of charge (subject to availability), or issue you with a full refund depending on your request.
Please note if the item is not in its original condition we reserve the right to refuse a full refund or exchange.
In the unlikely event of a fault with any of our pieces please contact us straight away via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 07968 127 207
You can then follow the returns procedure. Once the item has been received by us and the fault identified we will be happy to replace or refund you the full amount including the cost of your postage.
Please note if the items fault is deemed to be a direct result of fair wear or accidental damage we can not accept it as faulty.
Please follow the ‘Returns Policy’ and ‘Returns Procedure’.
For those filling out a customs declaration, please mark goods as “Returned Item” to avoid incurring customs fees. If customs fees are incurred this may be passed on to the customer.
Please feel free to contact us if you are unclear on what is required. email:
email@example.com or telephone: +447968 127 207