“We” and “us” means Julie Duggan Designs Limited. Julie Duggan Designs is a trading name.
“Website” means the website at www.julieduggandesigns.com
The Terms & Conditions quoted here also apply to any of our content displayed on agreed third party websites.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all materials or content contained in the Website are owned or licensed by us (unless otherwise specified) or are the property of third parties offering goods for sale or posting details through this Website.
Except as specifically authorised below, you may not do any of the following without obtaining our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit, commercially exploit or create derivative works of any part of the Website. This prohibition applies, but is not limited, to the text, graphics, animations, photographs, pictures, data, images, audio and video clips available from the Website; download, edit, reproduce or use any material and content contained within the Website for the purpose of advertising, promoting, endorsing or implying any connection with you or any third party; utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering/extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation, any substantial parts of the Website; or create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this Website (including without limitation prices and product listings). You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please go to our Contact Us page to apply for permission to reproduce the Website or any part of it.
You will not:
- use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it at all times in accordance with all relevant laws;
- upload or transmit through the Website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material, including without limitations, any comments which are defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use the Website in a manner which (i) may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website without our express written consent except that you may create a hypertext to the Website as long as the link does not portray us or our affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any of our logos or proprietary marks as part of the link without our express written consent (which consent we may withdraw at any time);
- frame or use framing techniques to enclose any part of the Website or any content accessible on it without our express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other hidden text using our (or our affiliates’) names, logos, brands or marks without our express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by us to use this Website in addition to our other rights; or
- attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
- You warrant that by accessing and using the Website you will not be in breach of any laws or regulations that apply to you.
We may monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We will investigate any reported violation of these Terms & Conditions of Use or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we believe is appropriate.
User generated content