All Julie Duggan Designs are made from Sterling Silver and the highest quality gemstones. Caring for this jewellery properly is very important if you want it to look as good as the day you received it.
The following information will help you keep your jewellery in its perfect condition for years to come.
• Silver naturally tarnishes in the air, especially in the heat, so polish it regularly with a silver polishing cloth.
• Never use silver dip on jewellery with gemstones as it will destroy your gemstones.
• Remove jewellery when showering or swimming as water and chlorine can tarnish and damage your jewellery.
• Avoid contact with cleaning products, as this could harm your jewellery.
• Cosmetics, perfumes, skin and hair care products, could also tarnish or corrode your jewellery. So it’s best to put jewellery on after you have applied these to your body.
• Try to store your jewellery separately so it doesn’t get scratched and tangled and damaged.
• We advise you not to sleep in your jewellery.